Snort mailing list archives

RE: Create ACID AG

From: "Fowler, Mike" <mike.fowler () guidancesoftware com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:52:40 -0700

 Sounds like the snort database fields aren't set up in MySQL.  Take
 a look at the install instructions at internetsecurityguru.com and
 follow the instructions under the section "Setting up the database
 in MySQL".  Rerun the "Create ACID AG" and it should find the
 appropriate fields with no problem.

Mike Fowler
Director,Professional Development and Training
West Coast Operations
Guidance Software
(626) 229-9191 ext. 274