Snort mailing list archives

RE: Fatal Error, Quitting..

From: dlimanov () sct com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:10:22 -0400

That line correctly points to /etc/snort/rules..

Dimitri

"Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
04/26/2004 04:56 PM

<dlimanov () sct com>, <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
cc

Subject
RE: [Snort-users] Fatal Error, Quitting..

look in your snort.conf for the RULE_PATH

var RULE_PATH /etc/snort/rules

Patrick S. Harper | CISSP RHCT MCSE
Information Security Engineer
patrick.harper () phns com