Snort mailing list archives

AW: Ethernet Tap

From: "Altrock, Jens" <Jens.Altrock () STADT-NW DE>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:46:10 +0200

First thanks for the answers, and sorry for another dumb question. :-/
I thought about that this thing isn't working that way, but there is
anyway a problem concerning that two port solution. I'd need a software that
reassembles the network traffic in a way right? For I need both lines
(TX and RX) to analyze "special" or more complex attacks. So is there any
affordable software that does that? Or is there any solution for that
problem?

Regards,

Jens Altrock