Snort mailing list archives

Snortcenter Running Snort ? HELP...

From: "Brian Webster" <bwebster () ACDSystems com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:48:55 -0700

Relative Newbie seeks Snort /Snortcenter Advise:
The install consists of Redhat 9.0 running Argus (package of Apache, MySQL, PHP, Snort, ADODB and ACID)
Is it possible to drop Snortcenter on to of the existing version of Snort and configure it to control ?
So far after installing SnortCenter 1.0-RC1 I can get to the main configuration screen. Configuring the localhost as a
sensor produces errors such as:

The requested URL/index.cgi was not found on this server

If I enable SSL for the connection I receive error:

curl: (35) SSL: error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol

The other issue is the internet rule update feature.