Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort, Barnyard, Acid - Lack of paylod

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:11:35 -0500

I'm glad this fixed your problem. As to alert_acid_db, I think the intention for this output is to just record the event and hdr information whereas log_acid_db includes the payload. So I'm confused why there is even an option to remove the payload from log_acid_db.

-Mike

John J. Nagro wrote:

Thanks so much for the tip. more below...