Snort mailing list archives

Re: system setup for SNORT: looking for recommendation

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:46:35 -0700 (PDT)

How much disk space should I set aside for SNORT to
record data
about network activity? And under what filesystem?
--

Most answers to the "how big a system do I need" questions are
"it depends".  However I will say that you will likely end up

=====
With a few exceptions, secrecy is deeply incompatible with
democracy and with science.
     --Carl Sagan