Snort mailing list archives

Barnyard woes

From: "David" <dwad24 () excite com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 08:54:23 -0400 (EDT)

hey everybody,I was hoping somone could provide me with some insight... :)I have barnyard-0.1.0 installed and for some
reason it inputs some alerts into my DB with the sig_name as "Snort Alert [1:2416:0]" where the 2416 is the sig_id.  It
only seems to do this for a small handful of the sigs, a lot of which are ones I have written myself.  Has anyone seen
this problem?  Is this issue fixed in 0.2.0?  I am trying to get this to work without upgrading if possible...TIA
everyone,Dave

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com