Snort mailing list archives

Error starting stunnel

From: "Maetzky, Steffen (Extern)" <Steffen.Maetzky () gedas de>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:46:17 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to setup an stunnel between barnyard and mysql or mudpit and
mysql.
I've created the certs and using the stunnel.conf's which I have found
during that list but if I start stunnel with:
stunnel /etc/stunnel/stunnel.conf on server and client I get the following
error (reported from client):

Error binding 3307 to 0.0.0.0:3306
Bind: Adress already in use (98)

Does anyone know what's going wrong and can help me to correct it?

Here are the confs:

Stunnel.conf from the database server:
cert = /etc/stunnel/mysql.pem
pid =