Snort mailing list archives

RE: mysql_error: Access denied for user: 'snort@localhost' (Using pas sword: YES)

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 15:33:48 -0800

Remove the user 'snort' from the database and create the user again with the
appropriate privileges

Make sure you can directly login to MySQL using that user. You can use root
to login and check to make sure the correct privileges are set for that
user.

If you need the syntax to do all that, we can gladly furnish you with them.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
--
mailto:support () winsnort com