Snort mailing list archives

IDS Policy Manager 1.4.0 Beta Released

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:14:40 -0500

I am happy to announce IDS Policy Manager Version 1.4.0 Beta. In this build
we added support for a few new Snort 2.1.1 items and added a few other items
that we think you might like to help manage your snort sensors.

Here is a list of some of the Changes:

Added - Support for PerfMonitor Preprocessor
Added - Support for Flow Preprocessor
Added - Support for Flow-Portscan Preprocessor
Added - Add a Rule to multiple Policies at once
Added - Test Policy with local copy of Snort

IDS Policy Manager is free. You can Download your copy from:
 http://www.activeworx.com/idspm/

Cheers,

Jeff Dell
Activeworx, Inc.