Snort mailing list archives

RE: idea for detection of rouge nodes?

From: "Fred McFeeters" <nfolink () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:57:32 -0600

Well right now my wif has weak wep and weak mac filtering but I also have it
on its own zone witch only allows connection to vpn. So once you connect via
wifi you can only vpn to the network to get access. That's as secure as I
know how to make it. But I really just wanted to know when some one else
tries to access it.