Snort mailing list archives

Re: Is ACID Dead?

From: "John Creegan" <jcreegan () questarweb com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:39:36 -0600

I remember looking around at the ACID pages and noticing that there is a
variable containing the date ranges, and that range stopping at 2004.  I
can look for it again if anyone wants, but I remember thinking that all
I had to do when we get near the end of 2004 was to change just a bit of
code.

Anyway, it's not something I'm immediately worried about.

Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu> 01/15/04 04:29PM >>>
Come to think about it, I haven't seen Roman on the list for quite some

time.  Quick search on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&r=1&w=2 indicates Roman
hasn't posted since July.  Is anyone else willing to pick up where
Roman
left off?

-Mike

CGhercoias () TWEC COM wrote:

John,

We are using also ACID in combination with a plug-in from snortcenter
and is working great.
Haven't heard either from Mr. Roman after I sent him few emails.

Thank you
Catalin,

Tart words make no friends; a spoonful of honey will catch more flies
than
a gallon of vinegar.
- -- B. Franklin