Snort mailing list archives

Flex Response + NIC

From: "Dusty Hall" <halljer () auburn edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 12:25:48 -0600

I've been playin around with Flex Response lately and was wondering if
there was a way to change the interface the RST's are sent out on...  I
would like to keep my management port for management only, I have three
NIC's in the system. Thoughts?

Other than that everything seems to be working...

Thanks,

-Dusty