Snort mailing list archives

E-mail

From: "Dmitry Chorine" <dmitryc () drumbeatdigital com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:26:46 -0500

Hello

I recently downloaded and installed snort on my computer, seems very
nifty tool for those who like to seat by console and watch logs (which
is me) but my higher management would like to know if its possible to
send some of very important alerts also by email rather then just
writing them in syslogd or mysql.

Thanks in advance