Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling 2.0.3 (and 2.0.2) on Solaris 9 sparc

From: Daniél Haslinger <daniel.haslinger () rotheneder com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:44:20 +0100

But there's a known issue / bug on the Solaris gcc /afair/ ...
it's the best Idea to try the latest GNU Version...

if you don't want to do this ( *...* <- insert some reasons here )
just open the triggered file, goto the erroneous line and fix it,
as far as I remember Solaris MAKE causes to give up on
multiple-line commands, so try to link commands with too much
lines together (on VI, simply use the join command "J" ).

that's what I did,
correct me if I told some weird things... :)

hope that helps,

-Daniél

     Daniél Haslinger
      Security & Engineering

      :: Rotheneder GmbH Schillerplatz 1 - A 3100 St.Pölten
      :: eMail daniel.haslinger () rotheneder com
      :: website http://www.rotheneder.com