Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: [Snort-devel] IDS vs IPS

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:33:24 -0700

Mark. PF is certainly commercial ready. Esp when it's
regularly used to replace other rather expensive commercial
units that fall over from the traffic load on production sites :-).

cheers,
--dr
sed -e's/IPS/random error injector or worse/'
sed -e's/IPS with MSSQL backend/DOS at more than 1k blocks\/sec/'