Snort mailing list archives

RE: error in webmin

From: "Shaffer, Paul D" <paul.d.shaffer () lmco com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:20:15 -0700

That's some pretty sketchy info to go on Agnelo, but it sounds like you have the rule file in the wrong place.  Why
don't you try editing and updating the configuration directly (instead of through the 3rd party tool), and see how that
works.  Then you'll have a vector back to the Webmin Snort module issue.

Paul