Snort mailing list archives

Snort 2.1 Problems with unicode.map

From: "Mark Totsch" <mtotsch () cnbil com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 14:56:06 -0600

I have the same problem as noted below with line 285 (redhat 9 and the
unicode.map issue) Should this file be standard on a Redhat install? I
can't seem to find the file anywhere on my install. Thanks

CONFIDENTIAL
This message, including any attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information and is intended only for
the named addressee. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended addressee is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.