Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid access problem!

From: Erwin Van de Velde <erwin.vandevelde () ua ac be>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:38:07 +0100

Hi,

It's probably not ACID that is asking the login, but your webserver. Check
there the options. I don't think ACID is password protected, I never had
troubles with it anyway...

Greetz,
Erwin

On Friday 19 December 2003 17:29, lsderio lsderio wrote:
Hello all,
         I'm new in this list and i'm new wich snort, my problem is: I have
all packet install ok but when i open the acid directory in
http:\\localhost i get a message for login and i dont know what is the acid
login... i search in google docs for this question but there arent.