Snort mailing list archives

RE: unknown preprocessor "http_inspect"

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:56:53 -0800

Check your snort.conf for errors.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
--
mailto:support () winsnort com
Website: http://www.winsnort.com

From: snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net
[mailto:snort-users-admin () lists sourceforge net] On Behalf Of Dirk Sachse
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 9:42 AM
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] unknown preprocessor "http_inspect"

Hi,
I just installed snort 2.0.5 and I get the following error when I run it:
ERROR:  unknown preprocessor "http_inspect"
Fatal Error, Quitting..
I tried google and the archive for the mailing list, but I couldnt find
anything.
Has anyone an idea what causes this error?
Dirk