Snort mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: "Andrew Sergeyev" <andse () rambler ru>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:24:09 +0300

Hello Everyone,

Lately I found a nice front-end for Snort (and for other things too) at http://www.intrulock.com/, which is able to collect information and alerts from all my Snorts and routers on one server and then show it in a very comfortable way in one GUI application. Unfortunately, free version lacks some features, but in general it’s usable without them.

Regards,

Andrew.