Snort mailing list archives

RE: SnortSnarf in Windows

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:45:05 -0700

That was strange All I did was select to send it back in text format.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone post to the group on this
one.

Had some replies in private email, and thanks.

Damn spell checker will do it to you every time!

Although this has not been the worst one :-)

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com