Snort mailing list archives

arpspoof plug-in

From: adam_peterson () splwg com
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:02:58 -0800

Does anyone know why the alerts generated by the arpspoof plug-in don't
appear in ACID?  I'm using MySQL.  I've examined the various php files
which are pretty foreign to me and from what I can tell, ACID isn't
generating the alert list based on its own criteria but instead on what's
in the db.  Based on that I can't figure out why ACID won't show the
arpspoof alerts unless it's because the alerts don't populate all fields
required in the db for ACID to see them, if that makes sense.

Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup |
adam_peterson () splwg com