Snort mailing list archives

SnortCenter and SnortSam

From: "unknown index" <unknown3x () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 15:39:59 -0300

Hi,

I have 2 Firewalls in my Network and i use snortcenter to manage its. I have the snortsam installed in my firewalls and in my snort's agents. My problem is because i created, in snortcenter, one variable called FIREWALLS that receives the IP's of the my 2 firewalls, to become more simple the task of the Snortsam. After, i created one output plugin for the snortsam, by snortcenter too. However it doesn't work properly, but when i define the output plugin just for one of the IP's, without use of the variable FIREWALLS, the aplication works properly.

Does anybody know why it is happening?

Thanks!