Snort mailing list archives

Re: [ACID-search-year]

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:38:26 -0600

--On Saturday, November 15, 2003 9:25 AM -0500 GDHough <mr6re9 () execulink com> wrote:

I've been using snort for a couple years and have not had the current
year  available for searching using ACID. I always have to search >Dec 31
2002 in  order to get ANY results for 2003. Is there any way to make 2003
available in  the drop down box in ACID?

Yes, there is. Upgrade to a more recent version of ACID. Or manually edit the php file. (I don't recall which one it is off the top of my head, but it shouldn't be hard to find.)

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member