Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort output

From: "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:34:51 -0600

Tried to send an email with the following question...

I have the OpenSSL configured and working from the consolidated sguil
system.  I can acess it fine from this system via OpenSSL.  I was previously
using the sguild -u -c options and was accessing the sguil system from a
windows client running ActiveState TCL.  Now I wish to implement OpenSSL and
specify this in the sguil.conf file on the windows client.  What needs to be
done here to get this to work?  I tried to associate the sguil.tk file with
TLS but this did not work.  I also attempted to register the package with
the provided DLL but this did not work either.  Any ideas?

figured that this should go in the snort mailing list so that the info would
be available and useful to the public