Snort mailing list archives

RE: Line aggregation (was: Snort as Gigabit Sensor)

From: Banniza Robert <Robert.Banniza () HCAhealthcare com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:48:36 -0500

Not sure if this will help you or not but we are using iproute2 within Linux
to allow us to sniff each of the seaprate smaller network segments.
Therefore, we only have one machine providing the sniffing capability for 13
separate networks all coming through one interface. Let me know if you need
details on this...

Robert