Snort mailing list archives

RE: SNORT on Solaris

From: PPowenski () oag com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:28:06 +0100

Two items.
It has been awhile since I build open source on solaris and sunOS but any
open source package I did load required GNU gcc since sun was not fully ansi
compliant.

One site that made building and setting up what I needed without pain was
www.sunfreeware.com
This is the site to get whatever you need to build open source on sun..

Cheers
paul