Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mac OS X

From: Nick Zitzmann <seiryu () comcast net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:20:07 -0700

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 10:01  AM, dan wrote:

Sorry for my incompetence in Unix command lines.
Can someone to give me a plain and easy understanding how to install Snort
2.0.1 on a Mac and how to run it ?

Just use HenWen: <http://seiryu.home.comcast.net/henwen.html>

I will have an update out very soon that includes the new version of Snort that was released yesterday.

Nick Zitzmann
AIM/iChat: dragonsdontsleep
Check out my software page: http://seiryu.home.comcast.net/

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone." - Bjarne Stroustrup