Snort mailing list archives

Re: reboot the DB

From: "Andrew R. Baker" <andrewb () snort org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:27:59 -0400

Derek Glidden wrote:

Last time I looked at the BY source, all the pgsql support were empty
stub functions.  I mailed a patch to the addresses in the source/docs to
implement the functions against pgsql, but never got a response, so I
have no idea if it was accepted, ignored, or what.

It was not exactly ignored, it was put on the todo pile (which continues to grow). Barnyard will be getting postgres support, it just depends on me having time and equipment to test it.

-A