Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort on irc

From: "Ricardo Pires" <pires-ricardo () uol com br>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:56:38 -0300

I forgot to mention at my fisrt e-mail.
I know that there are a lot of other channels to discuss snort.
But all (at least the ones i've entered) there 100 people there but they are
all iddle.

My idea is to have a place where people can really talk about snort.

Maybe, you are right, but the channel is there and everyone that want to
join are welcome.