Snort mailing list archives

ACID most frequent 5 (deletes)

From: cc <cc () belfordhk com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:33:28 +0800

Hi,

I'm having some troubles deleting alerts from
the "Most Frequent 5 alerts" page.

Gave full (all privileges) to aciduser@localhost.

Opened the Most Frequent 5 Alerts page.
Selected the first checkbox.
Selected "Delete Alert(s)"
Clicked on "Selected" button.

It keeps on giving me a "No alerts were selected or
the DELETE was not successful".

Aside for database access permissions issue,
what other reason could explain why it isn't
deleting the alerts.

I'm using Mozilla 1.5a to access a local webserver
(Apache 2.0.x w/ PHP 5.0.0b1 installed).  Is anyone
actually running ACID 0.9.6b23 with PHP 5.0.0b1?

ADODB and JPGraph are both installed.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.