Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort + acid + snortcenter

From: Eric Baur <Eric.Baur () Certegy com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:03:39 -0700

        Sort of... you can apply the changes of SnortCenter to another
directory, with another install of ACID to get the same look and feel of
SnortCenter Console, but SnortCenter won't "know" about the other ones.
        Right now, I have something similar set up, but I only have the
"main" sensor database hooked into SnortCenter, not the additional ones.
Those I just have bookmarked off a custom "home" page on the site.

Eric