Snort mailing list archives

FlexResp compile problem!

From: Daniél Haslinger <daniel.haslinger () rotheneder com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:24:12 +0200

Sorry, but I've got a big problem on compiling Snort with FlexResp support.

It always tells me while executing the configure script that LibNet wasn't found,
but it's there, I promise (correct version, correct path settings, correct place).

I read that there is a patch for a broken configure-script version to get it
running with FlexResp but I couldn't find that one - only links to a site where
the patch WAS... a long time ago :(

Maybe you could help me?...

Daniél, helpless at the moment..

     Daniél Haslinger
      Security & Engineering

      :: Rotheneder GmbH Schillerplatz 1 - A 3100 St.Pölten
      :: eMail daniel.haslinger () rotheneder com
      :: website http://www.rotheneder.com