Snort mailing list archives

Re: OT - Anybody know of a good rack mount snort platform?

From: "Y P Chien" <ypchien () is-focus net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:57:20 +0800

Hi All:

Gald you ask.  I am in the process of evaluating some hardware just for
that.
I am looking for something very small, light and cheap since we are only
monitoring xDSL line.

The  WPC-660 NetworkAppliance from Wincomm in Taiwan has a very small
footprint and can also house a 2.5'' HD for Snort log files and with up to
512MB of RAM and THREE ethernet ports!!  Also it is rackmountable.  I have
yet found anything better than that!

http://www.wincomm.com.tw/product/index.html

YP