Snort mailing list archives

Re: snortcenter 1.0RC1

From: Rodrigo Goya <lucent () securenet com mx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:18:41 -0500

Hey Todd,

I think you have to remove the rule first from the "default template".

On the Rule Configuration screen, On the left hand side (below
where you pick the sensor to adjust), there're 3 choices:
        Activate Default Active Snort Ruleset
        Activate Default Inactive Snort Ruleset
        Activate Unconfirmed Deleted Rules

Try to deactivate the three of them and play with the rules, maybe
that'll help.

Cheers,
Rodrigo