Snort mailing list archives

snort_inline rule problem

From: Gordon McDowall <gordon.mcdowall () fasthosts co uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 12:45:46 +0100

Hi

I had installed snort_inline-1.9.1 and it appeared to be working fine, I
then noticed that there was version 2.0.0-1 on Source forge and thought I
would upgrade to that, since the upgrade snort_inline refuses to load any of
my "drop" rules saying that they are "Unknown rule type"
Anyone else seen this or got a solution

Thanks

Gordon McDowall