Snort mailing list archives

Database compatibility

From: "Vuppala, Vijaybhasker (EM, GECIS)" <Vijaybhasker.Vuppala () geind ge com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:56:12 -0400

Hi,

I understand there's a limitation in Mysql that the database can't grow
beyond 2GB and other commercial databases like MS SQL and Oracle doesn't
have this limitation.

Do we have an option to use any other database along with SNORT like MS SQL
or Oracle, instead of Mysql. is there a workaround for mysql issue.

Regards,
Vijay