Snort mailing list archives

Hogwash Redhat 7.3

From: Gordon McDowall <gordon.mcdowall () fasthosts co uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:37:10 +0100

Hi

I have a problem when trying to 'make' hogwash on a Redhat 7.3 box, it fails
on one of the modules.   There does not seem to be a hogwash mailing list,
so I thought I would try here, the make fail output is here...

gcc -g    -c -o modules/module_ats2.o modules/module_ats2.c
modules/module_ats2.c: In function `LogATS2':
modules/module_ats2.c:115: `SESSION_IP2_SERVER' undeclared (first use in
this function)
modules/module_ats2.c:115: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
modules/module_ats2.c:115: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [modules/module_ats2.o] Error 1

Any ideas?

Gordon McDowall