Snort mailing list archives

JPGRAPH/ACID/$ChartLib_path ????

From: "Tim" <twrodriguez () earthlink net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:13:26 -0400

Folks,

I'm at a loss here. I have installed ACID, Snort, MySQL, JPGraph etc., etc., and all necessary files necessary for me
to view graphs within my ACID console.

Everything is working fine, with the exception of being able to graph the alerts in ACID. I have followed all the
documentation to no avail yet. According to what I have read, once all necessary and updated versions of the necessary
programs/files are installed all that is needed is to change the $ChartLib_path to reflect the jpgraph directories (
$ChartLib_path="../jpgraph/src"; ) in the acid_conf.php file in the ACID directory.

Even though I have done this all I get is ASCII text where the graph is supposed to show up. Ok, what could I be doing
wrong. Supposedly the jpgraph.php file does not need much, if any, editing. I left the cache settings at their
defaults, which is what looks like the only thing that would need editing and maybe the path to where GD is supposed to
be, which I also left at its default.

Could anyone shed any light....I'm totally in the dark with this one. I'm exhausted from searching google and all the
archives out there.

The help will be gratefully appreciated.

Tim -- Mia/Fla