Snort mailing list archives

[EXCHANGE-SA () nrtc org: ScanMail Message: To Sender Match eManager setting and take actio n.]

From: "Roy S. Rapoport" <snort-users () ols inorganic org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:12:39 -0700

I wish to apologize for my apparently-forbidden usage of the term
"cranky asshole."

(On a different note, UNIX vacation figured out what, 13 years ago?,
that you don't auto-respond to messages that weren't directly addressed
to the recipient.  Is it really so hard?)

-roy

----- Forwarded message from System Attendant <EXCHANGE-SA () nrtc org> -----