Snort mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Is this guy really on the list?

From: "Robert Kane" <rkane () neo rr com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 19:14:15 -0400

OK OK My mistake.  My deepest apologies to those of you understanding folks
and a big F U to those with little understanding/no patience/tolerance.
I had no idea that this was ocurring and deeply regret using the anti-spam
engine that I did.  I have since, disabled the anti-spam tool and began
using a better utility whcih does not automatically bounce.  Forgive me as I
am new to anti-spam tools and also to the snort user list.  My deepest
apologies to those who were annoyed, I know it woudl have bugged the crap
out of me too.