Snort mailing list archives

how to uninsall

From: Gaurav Kumar <gaurav_e2 () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

hello friends
I have lately discovered woderfiul world of snort.
i have successfully installed snort without smb support.
i decided to uninstall it and install it again with smb support.
so i deleted the snort-2.0.0 folder but now during installationit is giving me some errors.
is there any script to uninstall it or to modify the installed program (i want to add smb support)
..i more thing may i know from where i can get the latest snort rules.
also tell me if there is a way to actively deny access to ip if some attack is detected. (ofcourse on switched network).

thanx in advance
gaurav kumar
gaurav_e2 () yahoo com