Snort mailing list archives

Re: Linux Documentation

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Nick Scheider wrote:

Hi I was wondering if anyone has any good links for snort installation
on Red Hat 8.0.  Thanks in advance

Take 3 penalty drinks [0] and do not pass "Go".

If you will have a look on the Snort.org website, there's a entire section
for documentation [1].  There you will find two Linux install guides, one
for 7.3 and one for 9.0.  No, there isn't one for 8.0, but that really
doesn't matter.  I'm pretty sure that the 9.0 guide will work for 8.0
little or no change.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams