Snort mailing list archives

ACID' error

From: "Tom Murdock" <t_murdock () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 14:20:03 -0500

Hi guys,

I am connected to the Cisco 3500 switch with dual homed laptop
[Red Hat Linux 8.0 and distributed Snort 1.9 version] configured as:

eth0 in promiscuous mode and connected on SPANed port
eth1 in non-promiscuous mode and connected on regular non-SPANed port

I am logged on eth1.

When I http IP address on eth1, I get ACID page with a message:
Database ERROR: Can’t open file:’event.MYD’. (errorno:150)

Anybody has experience, please? Appreciate respond.

Thank you,

Tom