Snort mailing list archives

Re: AW: ACID problem: PHP Fatal error: Cannot instanti ate non-existent class (adodb)

From: Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic () interActive-Systems de>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:09:18 +0200

Hi,

I have 10 another installations where everything is working fine. It
worked fine untill I updated PHP and adodb. Now even a downgrade will
not work. I tried almost everything.

Just in this second reading your 3d point: I did chmod 755 on
adodb/drivers and now it is working fine.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Edin

peter.grosse-hering () ps ge com wrote:
Just to be sure:

did you
1.) install adodb,
2.) setup the correct path in the acid_conf.php and
3.) ensure, that you have correct access rights on those files?

I installed all adodb-files in an acid subdirectory and it works fine...

Peter