Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort - Logsurfer examples

From: Matt Howell <mhowell () cybarworks com>
Date: 05 May 2003 10:30:34 -0700

Darrin...

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 09:11, Darrin Powell wrote:
      I saw you posting on logsurfer.. I don't have a
/usr/local/bin/surfmailer
do you have this file?, or can you show me how you send emails via the
logsurfer conf file?

I had the same problem... All of emf's examples on the web reference the
surfmail script and yet, it is not included with with Snort or
Logsurfer.  The contents of the script are available here:

http://www.obfuscation.org/emf/logsurfer/surfmailer

I found that I needed to tweak it a bit for my needs, but hopefully that
helps you out.

-Matt