Snort mailing list archives

Re: segmantation fault

From: Filipe Dantas <filipe () montreal com br>
Date: 29 Apr 2003 13:45:00 -0300

here:

(gdb) run -i eth0 -c /usr/local/snort/etc/snort.conf.a

-*> Snort! <*-
Version 2.0.0 (Build 72)
By Martin Roesch (roesch () sourcefire com, www.snort.org)

otnx_match (id=550309152, index=10, data=0x12009aa80) at fpdetect.c:607
607         RULE_NODE        *rnNode = (RULE_NODE*)(pmx->RuleNode);

(gdb) bt
#0  otnx_match (id=550309152, index=10, data=0x12009aa80) at
fpdetect.c:607
Cannot access memory at address 0xfffffffffffffffd

Thanks a lot.

_Filipe.