Snort mailing list archives

RE: chroot problems with Red Hat Advanced server

From: "Chapman, Justin T" <JtChapma () bhi-erc com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:39:37 -0700

Sorry for replying back to my same post (is that another drink?  ;-), but I
forgot to mention one important thing...

This system is currently running snort 1.9.1 with the same configuration I
described below.  The chrooting works just fine with that version of snort.

Yes, I've googled/read the FAQ/searched the archives/been running snort
successfully for 3 years....

--justin
End Lactose Intolerance!