Snort mailing list archives

Re: swatch alternatives?

From: Jim Prewett <download () hpc unm edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:24:22 -0600 (MDT)

I'm currently using Logsurfer, its not too bad (the syntax takes some
getting used to, but it is more powerful IMO than swatch).

I've been hearing lots of good things about SEC (which I believe is
written in perl also, so you may be in for the same pain).
http://simple-evcorr.sourceforge.net/

Good luck!
Jim